21 March, 2012

March - ICLW

March ICLW

I would like to welcome everyone to "The Redhead Files" and I would also like to say Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the Internets :)

My name is Crystal otherwise known as "The Redhead" and I married Josh aka - The Pnut in 2003. We are High-school sweethearts and we'll celebrate 14 years together on May 1st and 9 year of marriage on May 24th!!

We totally rock ♥

The Pnut and I have been trying to get knocked up and stay knocked up for the last 7 years. We have spent 5 years trying on our own with no success and 2 years of seeing a doctor for Infertility. I suffer from repeat pregnancy loss & Stage IV Endometriosis, which is why I'm an "Infertile" - lol.

Currently I'm in a 2WW - Eeek!!!

This was our first "try" since my 3rd miscarriage in November, 2011. We decided to take my Doctor's advice and wait the appropriate 3 months to let my body heal, and let my heart heal. We were going to try last month, but my Endo got in the way and prevented us from proceeding with IUI # 2, we of course tried on our own, but were unsuccessful - no surprise there! We did IUI#2 on March 16th, 2012 and now we're waiting to see if it worked!!

♥ Fingers Crossed ♥
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. My fingers and toes are crossed for you!! Ahhh!! I pray this is it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a good feeling for you this cycle, sending lots of prayers and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindsay I hope you are right. I feel really good about it too :)

      Delete
  3. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! Lots of prayers coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fourteen years - wow, congratulations to you two! I just did some quick math and realized I'll be pushing 50 by the time my husband and I get to that point. Eek.

    Continued wishes for a big fat BFP at the end of your 2ww!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, so glad you were able to try again finally (I'm behind on my blog reading)! Here's to IUI #2! Sending you speedy 2ww vibes and much luck for this cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really hoping that this is the cycle that gives you a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that this cycle is 'the one'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of luck!!! Fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinking of you. Thanks for being so open about your journey! Its been so nice having a friend to share out TTC stories together:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 7 years ?!?! You are amazing! I wish you the best of luck during this TWW and it brings you your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, you're one week through the 2ww? Are you going to POAS, or wait for blood work? Hoping so much for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How are you liking the blogging for Endo Awareness Month?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fingers, toes, arms, legs, and eyes are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy ICLW! I'm also in the 2ww. Lots of well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything crossed! I hope this is your month!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Luck!!! Hoping it works out for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Luv