13 March, 2012

IUI #2 is cleared!!

Well Ladies and Gents. . . We are officially cleared for IUI #2 this week!!!

Eeeek ♥

I first wanted to say - Thanks for all the sweet comments and well wishes the other day about getting better! My antibiotics kicked in and now I'm feeling like a million bucks!!

________________________________________________________

Today was March 12th - CD 11 and there is still no pain on my left side!! *happy dance* I went into the Fertility office today for a follicle check and my right ovary is looking like the "shinning star" as Dr. Laura so casually said, lol. And shinning she was :) I had a 17mm, 18mm, and 2 or 3 12mm follicles that might play catch up over the next few days - either way that is totally awesome news!! They will continue to grow over the next 3 days and be great sized eggs when I surge. *sigh* I can't believe we are here again... days away from doing another IUI. I'm hopeful and scared... We did an our last IUI on September 13th and it resulted in a pregnancy which then resulted in a miscarriage at 10 weeks. I'm so excited I could possibly throw up - so much nervousness is running through my body, but I feel sooo excited at the same time! I just have to remain positive and calm.



I took some pictures tonight of Venus and Jupiter in the evening sky. It is a rare event, one that the northern hemisphere normally doesn't get the privilege to see. I know it sounds silly, but I'm just "that girl" that thinks everything is a sign, haha. I kinda feel like the planet alignment is a sign, lol that the heavens are speaking to me and me alone... Even Mars, my ruling planet is in the night sky for all to see - wow, I'm very hormonal at the moment - hehehe. I have always been attracted to science and space, and this amazing star alignment is happening right now, right at this very important step in our lives, it has to mean something, and if it doesn't well then it was sure pretty to see :) I just feel so positive about this cycle and I can't help it :)

I hope everyone has a Great week ♥


IUI #2 CD - 11 Follicle Check - Vlog




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. That's awesome, congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive and calm, that's a great place to be. Good luck - it's a a very encouraging sign that the planets are aligned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYAYAY!!!! I have been waiting for this post!~ I am so happy for you!! I believe in signs too! This is your month, I can feel it! EEk! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm taking it as a sign too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So excited for you this week! Sounds like you've got lots of good things going on in that oven :) Wishing you lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!! I wish you the best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for IUI # 2! I am so excited for you! I will be keeping everything crossed and sending lots of positive energy your way!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending you lots of positive thoughts...so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your recent comments and support. I am finally finding time to sit in front of a computer and catch up on some new followers. So glad your appointment went well. Good luck with the IUI later this week. Hopefully I will follow with one this weekend!

    I'll be following along.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Luck! Crossing my fingers that this will all work out :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Luck today!Hoping and praying this is it for you guys! Come on spermies, swim to the right!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Luv