04 March, 2012

Endometriosis Awareness Month!!

Since March is Endometriosis Awareness month I wanted to share my photo submission for the "Endo the Pain" 2012 Endometriosis Awareness Campaign to help spread awareness. It is a Facebook Group that is trying to spread the word about Endo! Anywho - It is great page with other woman who suffer this same disease, some are just dealing with the disease its self and some are also dealing with infertility caused by this disease.

They have a photo contest each year and I wanted to share the picture I sent in! If you would like to vote I will include the page link. If you or someone you know has Endometriosis please visit the page for them, and tell them about it - show your support :)

"Endo the Pain - 2012"
Photobucket

5 comments:

Leave some Luv