06 April, 2013

IVF Update for my Bloggy Peeps!!

I know it's been a little while since I posted an IVF update on my blog so here goes!!

I had my Hysteroscopy on Tuesday March 26th and everything looked great. The surgery was quick and minimal :) There were no polyps or scar tissue found *Happy Dance*. The recovery time was very quick and I only had slight bleeding and cramping. Overall things went really smoothly.

We officially received ALL of our medications today!! Eeeeek. Josh text me today at work as soon as they arrived, hehe. Seeing that box brought a smile to my face, but when I opened it up, seeing everything in that box made me a little nervous. . . so many needles it makes my stomach a little queasy already, lol. I'm starting to feel anxious throughout the days now, I know my mind is preparing for this gigantic step we're about to take so the stress I'm feeling is something I need to get used to over the next few weeks. It's just such a nerve wracking process. But I'm suuuuuuper excited to be here!! This has been a long time coming, a long journey with lots of bumps along the way and I feel so unbelievably blessed to get this chance. Next week I will have an appointment to go over all the medications and we'll get our timeline!!! The timeline is a calendar with your medication start date, doses and your estimated egg retrieval and transfer. OMGawdddd. It feels so weird to actually say "our retrieval and transfer". Some days, many days along the way I felt like we were never going to get here, but here we are ready to dive in head first :)

For any of my blog readers that Facebook - I made a Facebook page for "The Redhead Files". Over the last year I've slacked off on blogging and it's partly due to not actively trying to conceive and partly, because I started making videos/Vlogs on YouTube!! I will be posting videos, thoughts, ups, downs, and pictures on my Facebook Page with friends and family and who ever else that wants to follow along. Cheers to IVF in 2013!!!!!

Facebook Page 
 

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Sending so many thoughts your way!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! This has been a SERIOUSLY long time coming but I have a good feeling and it sounds like you're off to a good start, in the right place emotionally and physically... can't wait for the official kick-off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you!! This is going to be your time! I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping that this IVF works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Very exciting! Did you go through a mail order company or a local pharmacy? We are just 79 days from the start of our Stim meds for our first IVF! (I may or may not have downloaded a countdown app to my phone.)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Luv