10 March, 2012

I'm all stuffed up :|

Chocolate chip cookies are in the oven - Eeek!

I'm chilling on the couch with my sweet Roxy-baby, a blanket and the sound of rain *ahhhhh* Love it :)

I have been sniffing and sneezing all day - I'm a mess of snot.

Hahaha :)

I got sick this week :| "Poooo Creeeto" is what Josh would say, hehe. Dr Said it was strep and put me on an antibiotic, I'm on day 3 of a 6 day treatment. I went to the Doc Thursday morning and pretty much slept the entire day after getting home, and that is totally not me. Josh even pokes fun at me, because anytime I'm sick I never want to go lay in bed, I never want to nap or rest, I fight it so much. Hahaha. So yea, I slept all day and night Thursday, and ONLY after Josh persuaded me into going to bed, and even then I turned the TV on, lol. It wasn't long after that, that I had a little sippy sip of my special cough syrup and passed out. Josh was really sweet to check up on me and make me food *sigh*. I feel mostly better, no longer weak, and way less feverish, but now I have a super stuffed up nose and it wont stop running. Uggg,lol.

OoooOoo... I smell the cookies *evil grin*

I really hope this whole getting sick thing doesn't rain on my IUI parade i will be sooo pissed off. And... So far so good on that front - I do not feel pain from my left ovary so that is a good sign!! Last month I felt pain in my left ovary at least a week before ovulation. I guess I'm also really glad that I got sick before "O" time, and before my Birthday on the 25th :) I feel like I haven't let myself get that excited about this cycle :| Well, I guess I mean to say - I've not allowed myself to fantasize about it actually working. After canceling our IUI last month I'm trying to look at things with more day by day perspective so that I don't stress out thinking about it. Thinking about it wont change anything. Worrying about it wont change anything. We just have to do it and hope that it works! I feel good about this month and I'm trying to remain as positive as I can. Josh is excited too and that makes me feel more secure :)

Daylight savings time is tonight, well in the AM that is. I'm sad, I actually have to work in the morning at 7 am, Ugggg. I'm totally getting jipped on the whole sleep thing. Oh well...that's life right?!?

Follicle check on Monday *fingers crossed* for eggs on the right side!!

Cookies are done... Yummmmm!!



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! Keeping good thoughts for righty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughh, hope you feel better soon. It is not fun adding sickness on top of everything else going on this month...fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better, Im sick too! Hope the follicle checks are what you wants :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo for being sick! Hope you get well soon! & My fingers are crossed for you follie scan on Monday! Mmmm I bet those cookies were delish! Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better. Those cookies look so good, send me one?! :) Hoping tomorrow goes ok for you. Finges are crossed, tight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the appointment, feel better, and ENJOY THOSE COOKIES!

    ReplyDelete
  7. please send some cookies my way, its a rainy monday here! fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Luv