17 February, 2012

Trying on our own!!

First off I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone for all the amazingly supportive and sweet comments ♥ You really made my day. I logged on after posting my blog and was blown away by all the responses I got. - Thank you all again for lifting me up!!

So I got my LH Surge (positive opk) yesterday on 2.16.2012 on CD 14.

I called the fertility office to let them know, Coral said to go ahead and try on our own since we have the one lone egg on the right side - so who knows what can happen!! I have a bit of a renewed spirit today and hope that my right egg turns into a super egg, lol. One can only hope. So I guess this officially starts the 2WW for me. I'm not getting overly excited, because we've tried for the last 7 years on our own and not had luck... But I hold out hope that anything can happen!!

Coral called me yesterday evening to let me know that my CA-125 came back within normal range!!!! Wooohooo!!! So no need to worry about anything crazy going on in the *baby making oven*. It also let's us know that most likely it is the "Blood sausage" that is creating all the issues right now. No surgery just yet, unless of course something ruptures. Uggg. That is never fun. That happened to me last April and I thought I was dying, lol. It was the most painful experience I've ever had.


Happy Friday to everyone and Baby Dust to all ♥




Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Always thinking about you. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda!! I'm loving all the Great pics of little miss AB :)

      Delete
  2. So Happy for you that the blood test came back in normal ranges!!! YAY!! Have lots of fun with trying on your own. I will be keeping everything crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you. I hope this is the cycle for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you lots of luck! Have you tried Pre-seed? Check it out! I think it helped us :) lots and lots of luck to you this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I hope you are feeling well and resting up as much as you can :) This was our first month with Pre-seed so we'll see what happens. It wasn't that bad... although the applicators make me laugh, has this really become our sex life - hahahha

      Delete
  5. Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck trying on your own!!! Baby dust, baby dust, baby dust, BABY DUST!! (Imagine that I'm throwing it all over you). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagined... that I was glitter bombed with Baby dust, lol!! Thank you so much I appreciate your sweet thoughts!!!

      Delete
  7. We canceled our ti clomid trigger cycle a few days ago so I uderstand the disappointment. Good luck ttconyour own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugggg!!! Noooooo. That is no bueno. I'm so sorry to hear this, I guess I could say (and yes it is totally cliche) but at least we're not alone, lol. Cheers to a better next month!!

      Delete
  8. I have been following your blog for a couple of months now. I have four nieces and nephews and different sides of the family that are IVF babies and now I have a very good friend going through fertility problems. They attempted artificial insemination once and they did IVF two weeks ago Thursday. This last Sunday she found out she wasn't pregnant. I am at a complete loss for her. Do you have any advice to help me comfort her? It breaks my heart to see such an amazing person going through this. I know her heart is broken too.
    I wish you and your husband the best of luck in all of your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First I want to say what a wonderful friend you are!! To seek out an appropriate way to talk to your friend means soooo much. It means you truly care for her heart and I'm seriously shedding a few tears right now. You have a very sweet heart.

      I've had many friends not know what to say, so they don't say anything at all, and that is a lonely place to be. Good for you. Don't tell her that it "will work next time" or "That it wasn't time, or Gods plan" Just give her a hug and tell her that when she's ready, you want her to tell you everything. Tell her that you are sorry it didn't work and that life just doesn't make sense sometimes. Tell her that she is an amazingly strong woman and that there are just no answers for why. Just let her talk... If she doesn't want to talk, or isn't ready, or you're just not sure how to approach it... send her a little card, with a short note... let her know that you know she is hurting and that you are there for her when she is ready do speak about it. I'm so sorry for your friend... it's heartbreaking. Thank you Bree... for following along with my blog - it means a lot, I will have to come and find yours :)

      Delete
  9. At least natural cycles are more "fun"! Hope your 2ww is going fast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoping everything works out for you!

    ICLW #32

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why Thank you # 32 :) I'm about to pop over to your blog and have a look!!

      Delete

Leave some Luv