15 February, 2012

Sometimes you want to pull your hair out.

No IUI this month :|

*sigh*

Here is the short...


Yesterday was not that great *sad face*.

Love wise it was wonderful. I'm blessed with a fabulous Husband who cooks me amazing food ♥ We never got to have our picnic the other day, because it was freezing outside, but he cooked steak on the grill which was even better! All year I've bitched about not having a winter and then suddenly out of no where, she decided to stop being so damn shy. We'll do a picnic next month perhaps... maybe around my Birthday

Any-who. . .

Fertility wise - Yesterday sucked. I cried on my way home from work, uggg. I went to my appointment at 12:15 made it back to work by 1:20. Thankfully it was so busy that I didn't have time to be emotional about anything. So as soon as I got in the car to go home everything flooded my brain, and I cried a river in my car.

Let's just say I'll be getting another CA-125 test done, because the mass/blood sausage in my baby-making-oven is just too big for its own britches, meaning it is getting so large and awkward looking that surgery might have to happen anyway. Eeerrrrrrr. They want to make sure it has not turned into ovarian cancer, so they are doing the CA-125 test to make sure my numbers are about the same as last time. I was listed at 146 in May or June of last year which was high, but not super high. Normal numbers are around 25 - I think. We know the number will be high, because of my Endometriosis, so if it is about the same (146) we'll know that it is probably just the Endo going crazy. If the number goes really high they will send me to radiology and then an oncologist. I don't foresee any of that happening, I went through this once before so I'm not really worried. Woman with Endo have higher chances of ovarian cancer, so they just want to be extra cautious.

This month my left ovary decided it wanted all the attention. I have several really good sized follies on the left, and one egg on the right ovary. The left tube is sitting in a sac of standing blood. It is gross. It sucks. It makes me sooo mad. She said we still have a chance because of the egg on the right side, but didn't really recommend doing it, and who in their right mind would take that chance??? What a risk...how stupid and what a waste of money it would be. So we'll wait till next month as long as my CA-125 comes back ok. She said if we wanted to just try on our own this month that would be okay since I did take Letrozole, and we have one lone egg that could turn into a super egg... one can only hope, lol.

No IUI makes me a very unhappy, I've been looking forward to this for months... It was that carrot at the end of the stick that I was chasing. The thoughts of getting started again helped me get through the last several months of deep depression. I. effing. hate. waiting. And I. effing. hate. endo. - And, it is not like you can so oh, well we'll try tomorrow... No... no, it's a whole freaking month, and that doesn't even guarantee that my right ovary will work next month, we just have to hope.

I'm buying wine tonight...

I hope all of you Ladies had a great Valentines Day!!!

And... because I'm pretty sure it is socially unacceptable to get trashed before work at 10:30 in the morning - I'm going to go work out in hopes that it will free my mind ♥



IUI # 2 Canceled :| Vlog Update



Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Oh friend. I am so very sorry. That is worrisome about the CA - 125 test and the size of that endometrioma. I will hold out hope the test will come back ok and you can proceed with the IUI next month. I understand your frustration and am sending you big big hugs. Drink all the wine you want! Nothing wrong with that! Take care of yourself and do all the crying/screaming you need. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Joanna, CA-125 is all good. Thank goodness. I figured it would be... Thanks for your lovely comment and I hope all is well with you :)

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear this!! Endo is a bitch!!! I hope you get the all clear soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ma'am, you said it right!!! Endo is a Bitch, a bad, bad bitch, lol! Thanks for your comment chicka!

      Delete
  3. :-/ Damn Endo! ugh I was so sad/mad reading this! I feel for you, I hate waiting too! waiting sucks! maybe after a few glasses of wine you can come up with a time occupying list! to make the weeks go faster! I am sending you lots of luck that your tests come back good. Drink a few glasses for me too! & if you run out I will be happy to send you a bottle or two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ne too... Waiting is the worst. But at least you don't have to wait anymore!!!!!! I'm still so excited that you got your BFP :)

      Delete
  4. i am so so sorry. Our IUI just got chanced too so I feel your pain. I hope your test well be ok. I'm sorry! You buy the wine, I'll make a cake and well go out! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear all of this. I hope everything turns out OK with the tests.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Summer... Things will eventually go one way or the other, lol. And test results came back good - Thank you for asking :)

      Delete
  6. Ugh, sorry to hear your cycle got cancelled! Fingers crossed you get the same numbers on the test. Enjoy your wine, I'm raising my large CD 2 wine glass to clink you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Girl!! I may have had several glasses of wine so I hope you did too!

      Delete
  7. Oh, Crystal. I'm so so sorry. A month feels like forever. I hope you get good news about your other tests!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does... and the first day I find out crappy news is always the hardest... It gets better and easier with each passing day!

      Delete
  8. I'm sorry your IUI was canceled. That sucks! I hope your test comes back ok. Good Luck with trying on your own this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! My test results came back great so that is a big relief :) Looks like we'll be trying on our own this month and crossing our fingers for March!

      Delete

Leave some Luv