24 February, 2012

Strange Dream

My dreams have been rather quiet lately :| And, I really love to dream!! I love when I get to sleep in and I have those dreams where you wake up and go right back into them. Sadly don't recall any dreams over the last several months. I know I've had them, but nothing worth remembering I guess. Last night I had a weird one that stuck with me throughout the day. I really wish I had not waited all day to write it out as a lot of the details are gone. I can still play the dream in my head as if I just dreamed it an hour ago, some of the little details are just a bit hazy. I have had some pretty crazy dreams in my time and this one is just so odd. Most of my dreams are Cosmic/Universe dreams with planets, nature, moons, fire and just plain craziness, but this one is just very strange.

Strange Dream
I was feeling nervous and unsettled in my dream. It felt as it I was at my old high school or something very similar. I remember walking out onto a theater stage, and in the audience were all these people that I knew. More specifically work people and close friends. I came out onto the stage as if I were going to give a speech of some sort, but then when I started talking I was talking as if I was making an Infertility Vlog for Youtube, and then I realized it so I became embarrassed and then changed the subject to some sort of going away speech. I felt kind of mad at these people in front of me, I felt a sense of bitterness towards them. I'm not really sure, but I just wanted to get away from them. While I was talking I could tell that no one was paying attention, or I felt they wanted me to hurry up with what I was saying. I felt so weird. I finished talking and left, no one got up to say goodbye, they just looked at me. I don't remember exactly what I said, but it had something to do with "I hope I can get back to you soon, I will miss you all"... Then... I was getting onto a large boat or something, but I felt like I was in a hurry, maybe like I was trying to run from something, or maybe I was hiding. I was waiting in the lobby and waiting for Josh, I had to leave and I was afraid that I would not see him. I got on this boat/cruise ship type thing, and as soon as I looked out the window I could see the lobby area below. I saw Josh sitting there so sad, I felt sad, I wanted to run to him so I panicked and wanted to get off, but I wasn't able... I opened the window and balled up some napkins, I threw them out the window at him trying to catch his attention but I missed him... I could feel the amazing power behind the boat engines and were speeding off.

And that was it.

Can someone say cray-cray?!?!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Awww. That is a sad dream. I probably would have woken up crying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a crazy dream! Sounds like it was stressful! I hope your IUI next month works (or you get a BFP from your au naturale attempt this month).

    I'll be following and rooting for you!

    ICLW #97

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really interesting dream!!

    ICLW #6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I've found you for the first time through ICLW. That dream does sound absolutely mad.

    Wishing you all the best in your journey,

    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a pretty strange dream, I've had worse so I'm really upset over it. Normally I pick my dreams apart in order to find the "hidden" meaning, lol... This one just left me confused :) Thanks for your comments Ladies <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Luv