10 February, 2012

Happy Friday to Me!!

Today is my Friday, like actually "My" Friday, meaning I'm off for the weekend!!! I haven't been off for a weekend in a long time. I mean yes, I was off for Vegas, but that doesn't count. Working in the Hotel Industry is a bit tricky. You're never off when normal people are off, you almost always cover the Holidays, and the weekends. I'm grateful for my Job and I love it, but sometimes it's a beat-down, hahaha. I've worked the last 11 days in a row, and before that I only had one day off... So needless to say it's been a very busy last month and I really don't see it slowing down anytime soon.

Josh and I are planning a picnic by the river tomorrow as our Valentines Day Celebration (somehow we got lucky and are both off Sat & Sunday). I'm pretty excited I just hope the weather cooperates - lol.

I'm going in on Valentines Day for a CD 12 - Follicle Check!!

Eeeek :)

I'm pretty certain we'll be doing the IUI!! I just took my last two pills of Letrozole today - the hot flashes are starting to kick in. . . And I can totally feel my right ovary getting bigger!! Yay :)



I also want to give a big shout-out & congratulations to "Our Journey Through This Lovely Life" for getting her long awaited BFP!!!! So excited for you


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. :D Thank you for the shout out!
    I will be thinking about you and praying for you on the 12th! grow follies grow!!! and I love the picnic by the river! it sound so romantic! praying for good weather also! :) Have a fabulous weekend off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Prob!! I'm truly so freaking excited for you! We didn't get to have our picnic - It was freezing all day, lol. Winter finally decided to stop being so shy! We did cook some steaks on the grill so that was nice, and it just wonderful being off work :) Hoping you are well!!

      Delete

Leave some Luv