22 May, 2011

We're still here.... *smh*

Well... The rapture did not happen, I was not left behind, I didn't see any people being lifted into the sky, nor did I see mass looting. So the world did not end and now we all get to wait and do this again in 2012! haha Doomsdayer's crack me up sometimes :) Maybe...the rapture took away my funky mood lol. I posted the other day about "Living in the Funk" and the next morning I woke up feeling like a new woman. I did not shed the tears I spoke of. I could have easily cried but it just didn't happen. I got home, Josh was working on installing his new desk, we hung out, chit-chatted and I felt better. There were a few moments I thought to myself "would you just go to bed already so I can get this pity party started" But he didn't. It was perfect and exactly what I needed!

Today I saw the new trailer for "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows - Part II". I.am.so.excited!! It is the last Harry Potter movie *sad face*. I read the books so I already know what will happen, but I still can't wait to see it. I know I'm going to cry *sniff sniff* and I think the hubby will too, although he'd probably never admit it, hehehe. Harry Potter was my substitute drug when I stopped using drugs lol. Seriously, reading and watching the Harry Potter series helped me through one of the darkest chapters in my life. I'm kind of bummed that my surgery is the 13th and the movie comes out on the 15th. I don't think I'll be able to stand in line for a midnight showing but I sure as heck will be waiting for the earliest showing the very next day, I may be all drugged up on pain meds but I'll be there.

It's storming outside right now *ahhhh*. I love the storms here in Texas... We had some a few days back too and I got some good pictures. I'm off tomorrow and it looks as thought I'll be driving half way to Kemp Texas so that I can pick my Grandma up. She went on a little weekend trip to visit her niece Darlene, who just recently moved down from her home state of Michigan. My Grandma wound up having extremely bad chest pains and was taken to the emergency room and then put in ICU. She is in Kaufman, Texas and doing much, much better today! I'll go pick her up tomorrow...her body is just not up for traveling anymore, poor thing. It will be nice to spend some time with just her and myself tomorrow. I love her dearly and miss our times alone. We have some really heartfelt conversations together. Josh and I will be celebrating 8 years of marriage on Tuesday. I'm going to make reservations for the "Magic Time Machine". That is where Josh asked me to marry him. *giggle*. That was 10 years ago too... It will be fun to go back and reminisce on how young we were and how very nervous he was *sigh*...such a sweet Pnut I have :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Luv