01 May, 2011

Day - 19

Day 19 - A picture and a letter



Dear Pnut,
13 years ago today you brought me two roses that you plucked from a garden, brought them to school and nervously asked me to be your girlfriend.Obviously I said yes and we've been inseparable ever and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'll never forget that first kiss in front of the bus stop where time literally stood still for a moment. You are still that charming boy I fell for in high school with a little more wisdom gained and a lot more love to give. This morning when I was thinking back on all the time we've had together, all the memories, all the laughter and all the love we've shared...well, it brought happy tears in my eyes. I am so blessed to have you in my life, you have taught me so many things about life and made me laugh through our most difficult times. Thanks for being all that you are ♥
All my Love,
Toe
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Luv