31 May, 2011

Today is the day, the day that I will finally get my year membership to our local recreation center. They have a fitness center and I'm about to start working on some sort of exercise plan... I've been feeling rather uncomfortable in my own skin :/ I know that I am not a fat girl by any means but I'm certainly not fit right now... I feel like I'm becoming Falbby-McFlabberton *haha*. I just need to do some regular cardio to burn fat, keep my metabolism up and learn some portion control. Over the last two weeks I've been trying to eat apples every morning and I've tried to eat more salads. I think the combination of eating a bit better and some exercise will definitely make a noticeable difference. I noticed when I turned 24 that I started to hold my weight differently, I could no longer eat that pint of ice cream with out some very noticeable consequences.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Luv