08 May, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's day is tomorrow, well actually it's today because it is already about 2am, so for me tomorrow begins when I wake up haha. Mother's Day is always hard for me on the inside but I just have to suck it up and say "It's only one day". For any of you infertile ladies out there... Don't let this day be torturous. We already put ourselves through enough stress. Yes, it sucks but listen to this song, dry your eyes and go wish someone a Happy Mother's day with a genuine smile on your face!! I found this song tonight and it made me cry lol... It's exactly the way I feel on my bad days. Just remember that not everyday is a bad day ♥

Happy Mother's day to all you Momma's out there!
I hope you all have a very blessed day with lots of love.

PS... don't wish your infertile friends Happy Mother's day, it's extremely sweet but totally not needed!



"So hard" - Dixie Chicks



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Luv