29 May, 2012

Feeling like crapola

Well Ladies I'm sick :| And not the "morning sickness" kinda sick. I have been attacked by some sort of virus or some sort of upper respiratory infection. I feel like dog poo, and it is my Husbands fault since he got sick first :| Monday I had a little cough, Monday night it started to get worse, I couldn't sleep last night and could feel my lungs burning each time I tried to cough. Ugggg. I woke up this morning feeling like death warmed over :( This is totally not the best time to get sick. *stomps feet and pouts*

Today I am 7 DPIUI and on CD 23. . . I really have no clue if this IUI worked or not. I'm afraid my pessimistic side has gained control of my thoughts as of right now. I've been very tearful, emotional, irritable or rather short tempered, but I haven't felt any of the signs I felt when I got pregnant with IUI in September. I wake up and the first thought on my waking mind is "Are my boobs sore??" Ugggg. I feel like a freak walking around grabbing my boobs throughout the day, lol. I feel frustrated that I'm unable turn that part of my brain off. I know I've said this before... So I'll just say it again.

I. HATE. THE. 2WW. HATE. IT.

I feel as though I got spoiled feeling all those symptoms so early on that first IUI... I'm finding it hard to remain positive right now. No to say that I can't find it within me, just that its kinda hard right now. I'm hoping my negativity is a sign of moodiness and hopefully a pregnancy symptom :) I don't know if it's because I'm sick and just feel so crappy, if it is just the fear of failure or if I'm just feeling sad about this upcoming week... My little Beans due date *sigh*. I didn't think it would really bother me, but having done this IUI I now feel soooo much emotion, so anxious, I feel like I want to hibernate for the next 7 days. . . :)

Sorry to be such a downer Ladies - we all have those days and today is mine! 

 IUI #3 CD 23 - 7 DPIUI Vlog

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. So sorry youre sick! But im Hoping for this next week to go SUPER fast and that you get good news at the end!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal! I hate the 2 ww too, it's brutal. Thinking of you. Thanks for the video - seeing your frustration makes me feel like there really are people out there who truly get it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally understandable how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well, that's no fun at all! And I think it's totally fine to be feeling down, we all have those days. Hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I hope you feel better soon (emotionally and physically)!! Sending you lots of virtual hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Crystal, I have been following you for en while now, reading this fantastic blog and seeing your videos. I'm from the small country Denmark in northern Europe and here I haven't found anyone who blog like you do about this crazy fertility-world. I'm about to start my 3. IUI - going to the follicle-tjek tomorrow.
    I hope you get better soon. I'll cross my fingers for you. Hugs from Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better soon. Being sick and in your 2WW at the same time sucks! :( Sending you big hugz! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Luv