04 April, 2011

Epic Dream - The Lava River

It's been a while since I had one of these *end of world* crazy dreams, but last night it all played out in my head like the movie "2012" hahaha!

My Dream

My best friend Sarah and I were all dolled up to hit the town, we were starting to drive away and were already on the highway. Out in the distance I could see that the sky was orange and smoky, it was very odd looking, like nothing I'd ever seen. Almost as if there was a fire somewhere. We pulled over on the side of the road to see what was going on. While we were standing on the side of the road and I began to see giant orange plumes billowing into the sky. My heart started to pound instantly and then suddenly I screamed at Sarah "We have to go, we have to go now, Lets go now" So we got back into the car and we're driving back to my house when we start seeing people everywhere coming out into the streets to find out what's going on. When I got to my house Josh was in the back yard. The creek that runs behind our house was full of lava. Seriously...The ground felt like you were walking on a giant bounce house. Nothing was stable. I remember running into the house, and for what ever reason there were more random people in my house seeking out cover and protection. I was running around grabbing cloths, and a few dishes and silverware, pictures and whatever else I could fit into my backpack. It's as if I knew were were going to be taking a journey somewhere. I can remember trying to get a TV station to come in but nothing was working so I tried my Iphone (I don't even have an iphone in real life lol). With the Iphone I was able to see the news and look at my facebook (weird). I saw other people posting stuff about the lava and fires that were happening, they were posing pictures too. From the posts I could see that this event was happening everywhere, in different cities and countries around the world. The news stations said "The End is coming: Prepare yourself" It was totally insane. At one point we decided to stay in the house and sleep, I was still adding things to my backpack trying to prepare, all the while my brain is going in and out of freak out mode. I'm not sure what happened to Sarah, once she dropped me off in my dream she was gone, she must have gone home to the kids. While were were trying to sleep, the people in the next room jumped up and started screaming. We got up too and looked out the front door and the Lava was filling the streets, our house was now floating along this lava filled river. Everything was hot and people were screaming and trying get on top of their roofs. Then from what I can remember it was the next day and things had calmed down. To our amazement our house was still in the same spot it was before the lava river came. When we went into the backyard to look at the creek it still had lava flowing but it had dissipated somewhat, the shape of the land was different, I could see these giant hills that were not there before, they had lava flowing from them. I vaguely remember the news telling us that something was shifting which was causing the crust to be unstable, which was causing the lava to seep up through the ground. I can remember looking out in the this very dark night and see this glow that winded around the city and it would bubble up in some places shooting lava into the sky.

It was a pretty intense dream I'll say that. It really has been a while since I've had one of these dreams. I call them my "Epic Dreams" because they are unlike anything else I dream about adn I've been having them since I was about 11 or 12. Mercury went Retrograde in Aries on March 30th and Neptune entered Pisces April 4th, 2011...so Maybe I'm picking up on some planetary vibes or something - who knows!! I'm noticing a pattern to these dreams, they are almost always in March/April and then Sept/Oct. I have them every 6 months. Hummm...Very strange!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Luv