22 April, 2011

Day - 18

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity




Like most woman, there are times when I am totally insecure about my weight... Along with my unforeseen future, my tiny vampire teeth, my gap, my legs which always seem to have at least a bruise or two and my southern accent that randomly comes out at the most inconvenient times. However...my biggest insecurity would be my eyes. As a kid I had a lazy eye and had surgery at age 9 to have it corrected. It worked :) As I've gotten older I've noticed the muscles are a bit weaker than when I was a child, so when I take pictures the first thing I look at above anything else is whether my eyes are looking wonk-eyed! It's not all the time and only certain angles. It definitely bothers me more than anything else but I still love *Me* at the end of the day ♥
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Luv