03 April, 2011

Day - 11

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate



I absolutely HATE Infertility and Endometriosis! It's not only physical painful but emotionally painful as well. Infertility is a *bitch* and she shows no mercy! It's a daily struggle and it makes my heart hurt in a way I never thought possible. I'm a fighter and I'm not giving up just yet. It's difficult watching all your friends and family have babies knowing you may never get that chance. I hate...hate..hate when people say "Do you think you can handle this" or "Why don't you take my kids for the weekend and see how you like it" Ugh...Ummm...hummm let me see. I really don't' think I would be putting myself through all of this if I didn't think I could handle it. Infertility totally sucks :/
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Luv