23 March, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 1

There is a photo challenge going around in the world of facebook...so i thought I'd join in on the fun!!

Let's see if I can make it all 30 day *laughs out loud*



Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts

I am an Aries 7 with a Leo Moon and Virgo rising.

I'm a natural Redhead with freckles and all.

My grandmother adopted me when I was 9 years old.

Vintage owls remind me of childhood..life's most forgotten adventure.

I'm an infertile woman on a mission to create life.

Crito is a nickname my best friend gave me in middle school.

I wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid *sigh* I was never really that great at math :/

If I could be anything it would probably be a palaeontologist - Laugh all you want!

I believe that true love conquers all.

I'm horrible at telling jokes!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the pictures in it! I like its content too!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Luv