19 February, 2013

Random dreams in February

2.8.13 
The day after my grandmothers funeral I had a dream that I was looking for something. After searching for what seemed like hours, I finally found a turtle and it seemed to be what I was looking for all along! 
 

2.12.13 
I dreamed I was pregnant, I was in the hospital waiting to give birth in a room of family and friends, it was a happy time, I could feel the babies moving inside of me. .. it was so real. I was so happy, Josh was sitting right there in bed with me. It was soooo odd :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful dreams. I hope you find what you are looking for :)

    I'm so sorry for your loss. I miss my Grandmother every day still and it has been over 10 years. I still connect with her in my dreams and I feel she is watching over me. I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dreams. I hope that you do give birth to twins. A turtle dream is about fertility from what I understand.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Luv