03 February, 2013

I'm gonna miss her like crazy. . .

Today my heart breaks and I am filled with a great sadness. I have lost the most amazing woman in my life. My grandmother, my Mother. . . the very woman who adopted me at age 9 and raised me into the woman I am today, my best friend and my biggest cheerleader. 

I love you, Mom and I will never, ever forget you or the sacrifices you made to give me a life that I may never have had. You were my rock, I'll miss our weekly visits, your hugs and our many talks. I'll miss you more than words can say and I love you with all my heart!
I only wish. . . I could have one last hug.


Rest in Beautiful Peace
 Madeline Carol Carpenter 
May 19th, 1940 - February 3rd, 2013

 Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. So very sorry for the loss of your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Crystal I am so so very sorry for your loss! I pray that time will heal your pain, Your always in my prayers! Sending you lots of love and a big hug!
    Alexis-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear this! My thoughts and prayers are with you! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'm sending up lots of thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Crystal, I know how you have talked about your special mom before. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending big hugs your way and believing that she is in a better place. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry for your loss, you're in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, so sorry Crystal. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Crystal, I'm so very sorry. My heart goes out to you. Take care, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Luv