04 June, 2012

Thank you everyone!!

I just want to to say Thank you so much to everyone for your support and wonderful comments. You truly helped lift my spirits and I really can't express in the right words what that means to me. I was in a very dark place, but I am feeling better today and a little more like me. I'm planting my little tree tomorrow and hope that it will help bring even more peace my way. I'm scheduling a consult appointment with my RE so the Husband and I can sit and discuss where we go from here. . . 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your sweet, honest and supportive words ♥ 

IUI #3 = BFN Vlog

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling a little better. I know how hard it is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your videos. Crystal, I totally get it. I am so open about my fertility journey with everyone and yet I still feel so alone some days. It's a shitty shitty deal. I wish it would just get easy and we'd all get pregnant.

    You're great. Your videos make me feel like I'm sitting there talking to you... That I have real friends out there who completely understand the effed-upness of it all. Thank you for this.

    On a completely different note - you are looking good girl! Hawt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope planting your tree today gave you and your Hubby some peace. Beautiful way to remember. Been thinking about you. Like Alicia said, when I watch your videos I feel like I am sitting right there with you listening. Which I love to do (I am a very good listener) Oh and I think we have the same mugs! The one in your pic looks like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping that your RE will have a good plan for you both. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Luv