20 January, 2012

Vegas Baby!!

Vegas was "Awesomeness - to tha' max", as my friend Misty you would say. It feels like it went by so quickly, and to be honest it did. We needed one more day, lol.

We'll definitely go back someday!

Josh and I had a great time *sigh* We were up at about 5am Sat morning, hahaha. Because of the time change we were a little off in our sleep schedule, and when I opened my eyes for the first time that morning that was it... there was no falling back to sleep. I got up, got ready, and we were out walking the Vegas strip by 7:30 in the morning! It was really, really cold. The views were amazing!! We walked soooo much that we both had blisters, and Josh's pinky toenail started to dig into his other toe. It was not pretty, but he was really great about it. We put a band aid on it, rested our feet for a bit, played a few bucks on the penny slots, and we were back out. There is nothing worse than having a wound, or blister on your foot when you have to walk everywhere, lol. I was that way on Friday night when we got there! hahaha I was in heels and after a few hours we were searching for flip flops - Oops I forgot my flats :| Never forget your flats. Your feet will hate you if you try and do Vegas in cute sassy heels.. Just don't, no one will be looking at your feet anyway!

We saw the Bellagio fountains, and let me just say that it brought tears to my eyes, seriously. It was so beautiful to watch and the music that goes along... *sigh* I don' know if I just needed to cry or what, but it moved me. We did a lot sightseeing during the day on Sat, took a ride up to the top of the Eiffel Tower, walked almost the entire strip, gambled on the slots a little here and there... And I still feel worn out from everything, lol.

Anna was Beautiful and Jim was calm and collected, things got a bit stressful right before the wedding, but all was well in the end :) The wedding was sweet I cried like a baby, lol. I knew that would happen *sigh* I'm so happy for them!!! And, I'm grateful that we had the opportunity to be apart of everything!

Here are a few pics!!

The Hotel we stayed at was Ballys - Great location!


OMG We're in Vegas!!


Going to Dinner!


The view from our room *sigh* it was so pretty!


The top of the Eiffel Tower


My Name :)


At the Bellagio Fountains


Vegas at night!


It was a blast!!
Never, never take the red-eye home from Vegas... We left the reception Sat night and went to the airport to catch our 12:54am flight...we were like Zombies walking through the airport. I told Josh that the people looking at us probably though by the looks of us that we'd partied our asses off, haha
But we really didn't, lol. Can't wait to go back!!




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad your back! Love the pictures! It looks/sounds like you both had an amazing time! blisters and all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! We did have a great time :) It was so great to see my Best Friend get married in such a neat city. Definitely glad to be back home and ready to get to February!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Luv