01 January, 2012

Creme de la Creme 2011

I am a member/Fan of - The Stirrup Queen's Completely Anal List of Blogs That Proves That She Really Missed Her Calling as a Personal Organizer and every year they do a Creme De la Creme list of the best blogs from the ALI (Adoption/loss/infertility) community.

This is the first year that I added one of my own blog posts to the list! It is an interesting community of woman, and I am so grateful to have found this group. The Creme De la Creme 2011 list is up! I thought I'd share it here with my Blog friends :) For those of you who've never heard of it please check it out, because you never know what you'll find over there. The one thing I can assure you of is that you are not alone in your struggle. There are many woman out there in your same boat or have been in your shoes, and made it to the other side with their sanity still somewhat intact!!

My post was number 131.

You are supposed to pick the Blog post that you feel was your best! Although I don't feel this was my best or most poetic blog post - it was the most honest post I'd made. My post was about going through the process of a miscarriage. . . I needed to get it out, so writing about it help a great deal.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Luv