29 September, 2011

Nervousness ensues :|

I'm feeling so nervous about tomorrow :| ayi-yi-yie

My second Beta/HcG test is at 9am tomorrow, and I'll get the results back sometime in the afternoon (Friday). *shaking in my boots* I think I will probably feel sick until I get that call! The number needs to double from 123, or at least go up instead of down. I haven't been this nervous in a while, and I haven't been this nervous and pregnant so, I'm kinda freaking out a little bit in my head, lol. I'm cool though, for-real, just slightly dramatic at times :) I've been doing stuff all day to keep busy, and keep my mind off things, but now that I'm sitting down to relax, my mind automatically goes there, lol. I actually slept in until 10:00 this morning. For the last week I've been waking up starting at about 5am, and then I get up every hour to pee until I get up for good. I've always had a weak bladder so it comes as no surprise that "having to pee all the time" would be one of the "for-sure" symptom of pregnancy for me - lol. It does feel nice getting up earlier, so that's a plus. My boobs are still sore and heavy... Did I mention that my husband can't keep his eyes or hands off of them?!?! He's been very sweet - *sigh*, I can tell he is so happy and excited about this ♥

My fingers crossed for a Fabulous Beta tomorrow!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Luv