11 March, 2014

Introducing our beautiful Boys!!


On January 8th, 2014 
We welcomed two beautiful baby Boys into this world after 8 long years of infertility and loss.
We are living a dream and are eternally grateful.


Introducing

Armor Dale 
12:01 AM
4lbs 13oz 
17" long

And

Ronin Harrison 
12:25 AM
6lbs 2oz  
17" long


Ronin (left) & Armor (right) 

Armor (front) & Ronin (back)
  

Armor (front) & Ronin (back)
 



  I am currently working on their Birth Story and plan to begin blogging once again. Sorry it has been so long.
(O_o)

You can always find me/updates on "The Redhead Files" in other places!! (links below)


 Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I've been following your vlog. Congrats - they are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhh!!!! I haven't been following your Vlog and lost track of time. Two boys!!! Boys are so much fun. I am so so so happy for you and excited now. I want to hear all about it. Those first weeks (especially the first 8) are so tough and challenging and incredible and it just keeps getting better and better. Congratulations to you! Please let me know if you need any encouragement or advice for surviving the first few months. Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS! They are fantastically gorgeous! From pictures I have seen of you and your husband (and just from memory of said pictures, I should look at some side-to-side, maybe) I think Ronin looks like your husband and Armor looks like you! So amazing :) I'd love to hear the story of how you picked their names. Congrats on your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, they are perfect. I love the smile in the one picture, so adorable! Congrats congrats congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful moment on the birth of twins

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Luv