10 June, 2013

Our first sonogram IVF/Pregnancy

Holy crap. . . 

We are having twins!!!! 
 
We found out on Friday, June 7th *sigh* Today I am officially 6wks5days and the sonogram was at done at 6wks2days. We were able to hear two healthy heartbeats and confirmed the babies were measuring right on. Baby A was 6wks2days and Baby B was 6wks3days!!! 
I feel so amazingly blessed ♥ Our next sonogram will be on June 21st at 8wks2days!!

We are due on January 28th, 2014
I'm just going to go with - Sometime in January and hopefully not any sooner!!!

6Week/2Day Twin Sonogram


Pregnancy symptoms up to this point.

Extremely vivid dreams, almost every night.
For the first 5 weeks I have eatan hard boiled or scrambled eggs every morning with salsa.
Nausea throughout the day, but nothing too crazy. mainly when I haven't eaten.
Highly sensitive to smells. . .
I have been sneezing more than usual.
Tender breast and nipples. . .
  Super exhausted, I take a lot of naps and I've never been a nap taker.
I seem to despise most sweets and crave salty and vinegary things.
Very little energy or motivation to want to do anything, lol.

I'm loving every minute of this and Josh has been amazing ♥
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOO excited for you. I totally had a feeling it was twins. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Can't wait to share twin talk with you. This. Is. So. Cool. You must be over the moon. I can't believe how excited I am for you. Wow. Yay!!!! OK, I'll stop now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched your Youtube of the ultrasound... I'm crying even more now! How cool is that?!?!?! TWINS! And good for you, recognizing the heartbeat - I have no clue how to pick out anything in ultrasounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TWINS! Ahhhhhh! Wonderful, wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh......I am so happy for you!!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!!! I can't wait to follow your journey. I hope you have a wonderful healthy happy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you! Welcome to the twinkie club!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on twins!!! That is so exciting. Growing two babies is both amazing and exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations x 2!! Welcome to the twin club :) I remember how exciting that first ultrasound was. If you ever need twin advice, I'm here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! This is so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats so very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations. So what were the heart beats? I need to start guessing on the sexes now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my GAWD!! Twins! Congratulations... honestly, after all you've endured, you deserve a two-for-the-price-of-one deal. The sono looks just great, and January is a great month to have babies -- you can just cozy up with them all winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you both! Here's to a happy, healthy pregnancy. You deserve every bit of happiness - enjoy every moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!!!!! So excited for you Crystal!!! I'm thinking back to last summer at this time when you had just decided to do IVF - now look at you!!!! Two babies!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwww, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness! What a thrill! Praying for a healthy, full-term, comfortable, energetic pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So happy for you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Twins!!!!! What a blessing'

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a very good post. Just wonderful. Truly, I am amazed at what informative things you've told us today Pregnancy Week by Week

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Luv