17 May, 2013

Now we wait!!

Right now life seems a little surreal and a little crazy all at the same time, Haha. 

On Monday, May 8th I went in for an egg retrieval, we collected 18!!
The next morning I got the call that 15 fertilized normally.

On day 3 we still had 15 fertilized and no fragmentation.
On day 5 we had two beautiful grade 5AA eggs put back - Eeeek!!
The next morning we learned that we had 13 embryos make it to the freezer

*Happy Dance*

 
Wow. . .

I'm beyond excited and nervous and scared and overjoyed and. . . so many things. 
I'm schedled for my BETA on May 22nd :) 

Josh and I celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary on the 24th!! 

Work has been more stressful in the last 3 weeks than it has in two freaking years *sigh* I'm trying to remain as positive as I can and trying not to let the stress consume me. It will all smooth out soon enough, but I just hate that things are so darn crazy at this time. These are the times in life I wish I was a millionaire and didn't have to work, lol. But any-who. . . I'm crossing everything, praying to any and all gods and hoping with all my heart that this works for us.



Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Oh, how could this not work? Everything seems soooo perfect!!! I, too, am crossing everything for you and sending up prayers. Rooting for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And 13 in the freezer? Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooooooooo excited for you!!! stick babies stick!!! Thinking and praying for you always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New to your blog and getting caught up on your story. What a great IVF this has been so far! Eighteen eggs, two transferred and THIRTEEN to freeze! Fabulous. So excited to follow your journey from here on out. (Also, I LOVE your blog design. Way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I am so sorry for your losses. You have been through the ringer. My heart aches for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such great news!!! Thinking of you guys Crystal and hoping for the happiest of news at your beta test! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting!!! Positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fingers crossed. Go for triplets and get your money's worth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow your youtube channel, and I enjoy following you in your journey. I too am an infertile.. struggling with endometriosis! Hoping to see some great news from you very soon! Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Luv