23 June, 2011

Time is moving faster!!

Time is finally starting to fly by at a more acceptable pace and that makes me very happy! - *Yay*

In May, when I learned I'd have to wait until July for surgery I was soo bummed and I just felt that July was a lifetime away and that it would never get here. Well...here I am, making the schedule for work and I've already made the first week of July. Ahhhh! That means not too much longer to go. I don't think I could have ever imagined being so excited about having a surgery haha. I go in for my pre-op visit at 9:30am on the 11th and then surgery will be set for 7:30am on the 13th! I'm anxious for the pre-op appointment. Hopefully *fingers crossed* at the pre-op appt Dr. Laura can go over all my scans and most importantly the CA-125 levels that were at 146. That still makes me a bit nervous but... if it was something serious she would have called by now so that brings me some relief. Although from what I've read it seems that endometriosis is causing the high CA-125 levels :/ It will be so good to know what's up with all my lady bits once and for all. *sigh*

Today I bought our "Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2" tickets! I bought them through the website www.mugglesforlife.web.com! Its basically a private screening of Part 1 then Part 2 at 8pm on the 14th! That's 3 1/2 hours before the midnight showing Eeek! Hehehe, I know I'm a huge dork but... I'm so very excited!! All the proceeds go to AFSP - American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. Not only will the money go to a good cause, we'll get to see it before most people and (an even bigger plus)we won't have to wait in crazy lines :) If its anything like Twilight was last summer, it will be insane. I'm no where near as big a Twilight fan as I am a Harry Potter Fan, and although I'd wait any amount of time to see it... I'm having surgery the day before and probably won't feel like waiting in line for that long. So this will work out perfectly. Several of our friends bought their tickets today too, so we'll have a little group for this Epic movie night!!

My cousin is going to school at Toni & Guy and is using me as a hair model! I went' yesterday and got a trim, some fringe *bangs* and an awesome deep red color, with a few copper highlights! It rocks and she did a fabulous Job... I didn't enjoy sitting there for 4 1/2 hours but it was well worth it in the end!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'll be at the premiere too! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be Epic! Nice blog by the way... Love the name :) And Thanks for reading my blog. It is always nice to know it's not just out there collecting cobwebs hahah.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Luv