22 August, 2010

On a journey to Baby Bliss...

The journey to baby bliss has started...

After about 5 years of trying we’ve had no luck on our own. So rather than continuing to be depressed about the whole situation; I decided it was time to figure everything out. I saw my doctor about a month ago, and pretty much broke down and cried throughout the entire visit. She just sat there and listened patiently as I sobbed and went through several tissues. It was very emotional and relieving at the same time. She said that 5 years was long enough to wait and immediately set me up for hormone testing. So for the past month I’ve had my hormones tested, Josh got his swim team tested on Tuesday of last week, and Friday I went in for an HSG test; to find our whether or not my uterus and fallopian tubes are clear and normal looking. So hopefully Monday or Tuesday I should hear from my doctor so we can go over the tests. I’m praying for good results and possibly something simple to help us…

It’s been deeply emotional and painful to watch all of my friends and family get pregnant and start their own lil families. I ready for it to be our turn. Josh and I have had 12 amazing years together, we’ve had time to really get to know each other and be comfortable with each other, we’ve had lots of fun and are ready to have something else to focus on. We are getting to the stage now where we really feel this emptiness. We have the dog’s and Eva our iguana…but it’s just not enough to fill that hole if ya know what I mean…although I do love my babies (The dogs) they really make my heart melt when I get home and are so excited to see me. lol

It’s going to be an interesting ride to say the least…
So fingers crossed that we get some good news!!

peace.love.freckles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Luv